These days with so much technology you can take a picture almost anywhere, but one thing I’ve noticed you don’t find printed pictures much anymore. I don’t know about you but I love taking out pictures and going through them or seeing the prints up on the walls decorating the house with beautiful memories. Now that my mom and my grandparents are gone printed pictures are all I have left.
Start taking the perfect picture.
Having four little ones, it sure is hard taking the perfect picture, but I’ve made a list of things to help! I’m not a professional by any means but I do love photography and these are some tips I have found that has helped me.
- Go outside! Taking pictures outside most of the time gives you the perfect lighting. Plus everyone needs a little more outside time in their lives, just taking a moment to stop and enjoy nature brings peace to ones soul.
- Bring something to catch the little one’s attention. I find one of the hardest things about taking the perfect picture is getting everyone to look in the same direction. I find a small toy that rattles or squeaks usually works best.
- You will need help. Make sure you have someone to help you keep up with all the kids, and be able to help with getting their attention, it works well having my husband stand behind me and act silly.
- Clothing matters. You don’t always have to have matching outfits, just make sure that all the colors compliment each other.
- Have fun! Accept that you aren’t a professional and that it’s hard taking pictures and getting everyone to look in one direction or not have a goofy face. Sometimes those can be the best pictures. When it comes to kids, life isn’t always still, it is fast paced and silly. Nine times out of ten there will be one kid looking away or sticking their tongue out, but that’s just how life goes.
When you finally have perfected taking the perfect picture you will want to get them printed out. CanvasPop has all your printing needs covered. I got a great canvas print of my kids to showcase their cuteness. From prints to canvas, and pillows to magnets they have so much to share your pictures with all your friends and family. CanvasPop would be perfect for any holiday or anytime you need the perfect gift.
I hope some of these tips can help you in your quest for taking the perfect picture. So that in the years to come your friends and family can always look back on the memories of the past and reminisce about the past. Sometimes it’s the only way you have anything to remember your past loved ones.
Keep those pictures coming!
© 2018, Beauty Brite. All rights reserved.