I’ve tried many different skincare brands. Some work, some were a hot mess, and others were just forgettable. But there’s one brand that’s getting my attention! Not to mention their eye serum actually helps me look more awake. The product I’m about to go on a major rave about is the TULA Multi-Spectrum Eye Renewal Serum with Probiotic Technology ($68). It’s also one of their best sellers!
If you’re looking for something that’s going to refresh tired, aging eyes with this transformative eye serum that’s clinically proven to instantly relax wrinkles and de-putt the under eye area, then keep on reading about the Eye Renewal Serum. Here are more facts about the eye serum:
- 91% of women agreed that this serum provides an instant burst of hydration
- 82% of women agreed that their under eyes looked smoother immediately after one application
- 91% of women agreed that the cooling applicator helped to instantly refresh their eyes.
According to the website, the benefits of using the serum include:
- Instantly blurs and relaxes lines and crow’s feet while reducing any puffiness the eye area.
- Botox-like Peptide Complex targets fine lines and wrinkles.
- It has a designed cooling metal applicator that will deliver the right amount of product.
- The multi-strain probiotic technology will accelerate skin renewal and improve skin clarity.
- This is perfect for those wanting a strong anti-aging eye treatment that’s going to wake up tired eyes.
Because I have bad allergies, I’m always rubbing my eyes. As a result, they’re so red and dry, and most eye creams just can’t fix that issue. I’ve had a few come really close, but nothing like the TULA Eye Renewal Serum. My under eye went from darkish red and dry to brighter, more hydrated. It’s not 100% perfect, but I can already see a huge difference and it’s just getting better. There’s no strong scent or anything that would irritate my eyes, which is extremely sensitive. Especially with scents. Enough of the light-weight product comes out of the applicator, which is great since too much product isn’t always a good thing.
I always point out that skincare works differently for everyone. While it works great for me, it might not for you. With that said, this is one amazing eye product. It’s $68, which is pricey, but I’ve seen some of the best results with this. I highly recommend giving it a try!
If you’ve tried anything from the TULA brand, let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
© 2017, Beauty Brite. All rights reserved.