Finding the right makeup is just like Cinderella fitting into the glass slipper – it transforms us instantly. We look and feel better about ourselves. We hold our head higher when we walk. We feel beautiful and lovely.
For me, I usually feel my best with makeup that helps me achieve a bright and radiant look. I recently fell in love with a stunning set of striking shades by Beauty Junkees! The Summer Sixers Collection Eyeshadow Kit are some of the most fun and optimistic shades I’ve seen in a long time! The colors apply very easily, so make sure that you don’t load up your brush with shadow when applying. Each color is unique and allows for endless color combinations.
Summer Sixers Collection Shades:
- Seven Seas Martini (Pearlized)
- Lime Margarita (Pearlized)
- Frostbite Margarita (Matte Pearl)
- Purple Cosmo (Pearlized)
- Strawberry Daiquiri (Matte Pearl)
- Frozen Sangria (Matte Pearl)
Having the right tools is equally as critical as having the right makeup. A good set of eyeshadow brushes is usually very costly. However, Beauty Junkees is all about creating terrific beauty products with a reasonable price tag. The Beauty Junkees 8 Piece pro Serious Eye Brush Set was everything I needed to create my look! The brushes in this set are incredible, I have easily paid double for lesser quality than these.
8 Piece Pro Serious Eye Brush Set:
- pro Pencil: Best used for smudging liners or applying shadow along the top and lower lash line, creating a smokey effect. Also great for defining the outer V or the crease.
- pro Tapered Blending: Designed for applying and blending a transition color base shadow in to the crease of the eyelid for a soft finish.
- pro All Over Shader: The dense rounded bristles are designed to pack shadow over entire eyelid for a smooth and even finish.
- pro Precision Eye Liner: Designed for applying a tight line to the upper and lower eye lash lines using liquid, gel, cream or powders.
- pro Angled Shading: Best used for applying product to the brow bone. Makes highlighting quick and easy. Also works great to blend color into the crease.
- pro Flat Definer: Best used to create a sharp and precise line on the upper or lower lash lines with gel, cream or powder liners.
- pro Blending: Created for precision blending powder shadows and buffing harsh lines for a smoother, well blended effect.
- pro Crease: Best used to apply shadow in the eyelid crease for a soft diffused effect to the eyes.
Contouring is all the rage these days. To someone who has never done it, the idea may seem a little silly. However, the results of contouring are nothing to laugh at! It can instantly transform your face, playing up your best features. Contouring can make your face look slimmer, lift your cheek bones, and cover imperfections. The Contour & Highlighting Palette is a great option if you’re experienced or new to contouring.
I’m relatively new to the concept of contouring and this palette worked great for me! The colors blended onto my skin very nicely and didn’t leave any chalky residue.
I also highly recommend Beauty Junkees Polished Highlighter if you’re looking for a gorgeous highlighter. This frosted shade left my skin with a dewy, champagne glow. I believe that it would be very flattering on all skin types. This is a great option especially for anyone with dull, dry skin for an instant boost of radiance.
Here is my completed look using the Contouring & Highlighter Kit, Polished Highlighter, Purple Cosmo Eyeshadow, and Strawberry Margarita Eyeshadow.
My experience with Beauty Junkees Makeup was just the update I needed! These products are terrific quality at a great value. I’m so excited to try more of their unique and beautiful shades.
For More on Beauty Junkees
© 2017, Beauty Brite. All rights reserved.