I used to be the candle queen. You could find them in almost every room of my house, including the bathroom. When I started hearing about how burning candles might not be so great for you, I wanted to find an alternative. It had to fill my home with great fragrance and still look attractive as décor. Well, I’ve finally found the essential way to awaken my senses by diffusing essential oils.
One of my favorite things about using essential oils is I can create my own signature scent to go along with my mood. I can also relax to the soothing sounds of the mist and the changing colors of the light. But, most of all I like knowing the oils are providing my home and body with added health benefits (more on this later).
In addition to allowing me to play my music or podcasts, this BPA free, natural wood cased diffuser features, an alarm clock, LED lights, and a mist timer. There is something so calming about listening to music while watching the lights and mist on the diffuser. While I haven’t used the alarm clock feature, I do like having it as an option. I also enjoy being able to select continuous mist or 1, 3 or 6-hour mist time periods. I use this function at night quite a lot.
As I mentioned above, the diffuser also comes with the artnaturals Essential 8 Artisan Oil Set. These cold-pressed, unrefined, cruelty-free and vegan oils are the perfect companion to the diffuser. The set includes eight .33 fl oz oils, which each offer varying therapeutic properties:
- Sweet Orange – provides emotional uplift, helps calm and ease the mind, as well as unblock stagnant energy
- Rosemary – stimulates the mind, encourages clarity and enhances memory
- Lavender – balances the nervous system and can be used for almost any ailment
- Lemongrass – helps uplift emotions, provides relaxation, and reduces fatigue and inflammation
- Frankincense – fights fatigue, quiets and focuses the mind, and supports the immune system
- Tea Tree – uplifts the spirit, eases mental stress, purifies the mind, and fights bacteria and fungus
- Peppermint – fights fatigue, uplifts the mind, relieves congestion, soothes headaches, and eases aches and pains
- Eucalyptus – helps clear the mind, aids in concentration, boosts the immune system, and reduces inflammation
After trying out all the oils with the diffuser I’ve found some are stronger than others. For instance, right now I’m diffusing Sweet Orange and Frankincense and at first, I only noticed the orange. Now, I can smell the Frankincense a bit more, with undertones of the Sweet Orange. However, some of the oils, like the Lavender and Peppermint don’t seem to have the same throw.
I did try out my diffuser with other oils I have and the result was too intense. My eyes were watering from the strong aroma and mist in the air. Since then, I’ve stuck with the artnatural oils. They do seem to be made for the diffuser. I would be curious to test out other brands in the future to see how they would perform.. I also want to play around with more artnaturals oils to awaken even more of my senses with my Bluetooth Oil Diffuser.
Do you diffuse oils? What are your favorite essential oils?
© 2017, Beauty Brite. All rights reserved.