The following creation was created using mineral makeup! While I am not a makeup artist, I love experimenting with different colors! This is my Temptress and Almost Aquamarine look!
Colors used: Temptress, Almost Aquamarine, Little Black Dress or Gardens Grey, Ruby Slippers Lip Gloss.
1. Start by applying an eyelid primer/wash. If you don’t have eyelid primer, you can substitute mineral veil, which will help absorb any oil.
2. Use Little Black Dress or Gardens Grey as an eyeliner and on the upper lash line. You can foil or apply dry. I also use Little Black dress on my eyebrows.
3. Sweep the entire eyelid with Temptress.
4. Blend Almost Aquamarine along the outer half of crease line to create a smokey “V” angle. Blend to your liking.
5. Apply Ruby Slippers lip gloss to lips for a little color.
So, that is my Temptress and Almost Aquamarine creation! I love it and so proud of this look! Mae Minerals offers affordable mineral makeup. Our colors are easy to blend together and so versatile. There are so many different colors to try and experiment with. You can easily create your own looks! You can apply our colors wet or dry too.
I love Little Black Dress and Gardens Grey as I can use them both or separately as eyeliner.
If you aren’t ready for a full size, you can choose either a large or small sample size. Samples offer a great way to try colors and our samples last months if not longer, it all depends on how often you use them. Also, the following colors can be used with other colors from our collection!
|Left: Full Size, Right: Large Sample|
Below is the breakdown in cost:
Little Black Dress or Gardens Grey
Vegan Sticky Lip Gloss – Ruby Slippers
Full Size $10
Large Sample $5
Small Sample $2
Lip Gloss $4
Disclosure: The pictures and opinions provided are my own and not influenced by anyone else. I did not receive any financial compensation for this post. I paid for all products mentioned above.
© 2012, Beauty Brite. All rights reserved.