Hair care is pretty important to most women. When your hair doesn’t look it’s best, it can be hard to feel like you’re putting your best face forward as you tackle your day. Self-confidence can take a major nose-dive when you feel that you aren’t looking your most beautiful.
I have a couple of old standby brands that I know work well for my particular hair needs, but I am always looking for new ones to try. I can’t help it. It’s a compulsion when browsing the hair care aisle at my favorite stores. Enter UnWash® Hair Care, an awesome new line of products that I recently tried.
Maybe it’s all the beautiful product packaging that catches my wandering eye as I pass by. But quite often new items just seem to find a way to mysteriously “show up” in my cart by the time I hit the checkout lane.
I love the simple yet beautiful packaging of UnWash® products. The bottles are well-designed to fit comfortably in my hand and don’t slip out of them when the bottles are wet like some others can.
UnWash® Bio-Cleansing Conditioner is sulfate-free and paraben-free, for daily use or for any time you want to gently clean your hair. It can replace your regular shampoo and conditioner. This product de-grimes hair without stripping it, sealing in moisture and beneficial oils while enhancing your natural hair texture.
- Cationic Cleansers Act like magnets to remove unwanted dirt and oil without disrupting the cuticle.
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil Works to nourish the hair and scalp increasing hydration and shine in the hair.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin Helps strengthen the hair, seals in moisture and nutrients to smooth the hair cuticle, reducing frizz and adding shine. —– UnWash® website
UnWash® Anti-Residue Cleanse can be used occasionally in place of the Bio-Cleansing Conditioner when a deeper cleaning is desired, and should always be followed with use of the Hydrating Masque. The Anti-Residue Cleanse will effectively and gently remove build-up from styling aids.
- Cocamide DIPA (non-DEA) Created from the cleansing properties of coconut oil. Gentle on the scalp and hair.
- Coconut and Babassu Oils Act as natural surfactants that help moisturize and hydrate hair while providing gentle cleansing.
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil An emollient high in antioxidants and oleic acid protects and moisturizes the scalp adding shine to the hair. —– UnWash® website
UnWash® Hydrating Masque will quench dry hair with its ultra-rich ingredients to rehydrate and moisturize thirsty locks.
- Organic Argan Oil Rehydrates and smoothes the hair cuticle to help reduce frizzing and add shine.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa Complete protein, high in essential amino acids, offers protection, repair and moisturization for smoother, silkier hair. —– UnWash® website
After using this hair care system for a couple of weeks, I think it’s a keeper. This is the perfect set of products to give my hair a rest periodically from the other products I use.
I love the travel sized Try Me Kit because they are just the right size to tuck into my travel bag when we take weekend trips or go on vacation. I don’t know why, but I always tend to take more time on my hair when we’re traveling. I guess it’s because I’m away from our normally hectic daily home routine and just have more down time to pay attention to things like that.
Anyone who is looking into a “no-shampoo” approach, which is gaining in popularity due to many products containing harsh chemicals, would definitely benefit from trying UnWash® products. Of this class of hair care products that I have tried, I think this one is the best of them all!
Is your hair thirsty for hydration, frizzy, lifeless? Would you consider trying a product such as UnWash®?
Disclaimer: The products shown were provided free of charge to facilitate review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are 100% my own.
© 2016, Beauty Brite. All rights reserved.