Mineral makeup is my preferred choice of makeup to use. When I first started using makeup, I started with a name brand pressed powder compact that you can find at any drugstore. I remember when I put the foundation on, it always looked cakey and the coverage felt so heavy and fake on me. When I was introduced to mineral makeup, I knew I had to try it. It looked super easy and quick to apply! Ever since then, I have been using mineral makeup foundation as it is lightweight and gives me a natural look.
This holiday season, PÜR™ is supporting the international charity, Action Against Hunger, by donating $1 from each of their Limited Edition Action Against Hunger Start Now Kits to the cause. The Start Now kit is more than just a get-the-look collection —it’s a starter kit for a flawless complexion.
Best of all, with proceeds being donated to Action Against Hunger, a global humanitarian organization committed to ending world hunger by providing clean water and food to countries in need.
As a huge mineral makeup fan, I love starter kits. They are the perfect way to get started or even supplement your current collection. Even when I want to try a different brand of makeup, I always go for kits!
The Limited Edition Action Against Hunger Start Now Kits contain: 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup, Color Correcting Primer (Neutral), Mineral Glow, Impact+ Mascara and Chisel Brush. The kit is offered in a variety of shades including: Porcelain, Light, Blush Medium, Golden Medium, Light Tan, Tan, Medium Dark and Golden Dark.
For my coloring, I asked for Golden Medium but received Blush Medium. I was a little worried the color wouldn’t work for me but after using the Blush Medium kit, it worked fine for me.
Here is How to Get a Flawless and Natural Look in Minutes:
1. Start by applying the Color Correcting Primer. It is a neutral color, so it will work for any skin type, tone or color. The primer helps set the canvas for your makeup and keep you looking great all day long!
2. Using the Chisel Brush, apply the 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup! I like to lightly dip the Chisel Brush in the mineral makeup, tap the brush on a hard surface and then apply the foundation to my face. I can build from there. If after one layer I think I need more coverage, I can easily use more foundation. However, with mineral makeup, you don’t need to use as much! Remember, the foundation is lightweight, so you don’t need to cake it on. I made that mistake when I first tried mineral foundation.
3. Use thing the Chisel Brush, apply the Mineral Glow! I like to apply it where the sun naturally hits my face. Using Mineral Glow will give you a natural sun-kissed glow.
3. Using the Chisel Brush, apply the Mineral Glow! I like to apply it where the sun naturally hits my face. Mineral Glow will give you a natural sun-kissed glow.
4. Apply the Impact+ Mascara!
There you have it! You should have a flawless and natural look! This should only take a few minutes! I love applying makeup so this may take me a little longer.
You can purchase the kit at ULTA.
© 2015 – 2016, Beauty Brite. All rights reserved.