Learning different beauty hacks are things every Beauty Girl Should know how how to do.
Here are 5 different products that are able to help you with your Beauty Hack needs:
- Make Up Remover :: Just put some baby oil on a soft rag or cotton ball to wipe away the make up from the day.
- Shaving Cream :: All out of shaving cream, rub some baby oil on your legs to have a quick fix to your no shaving cream dilemma.
- Soothe Your Skin :: To soothe your skin to prevent bumps and other skin irritation. Just rub some baby oil over the irritated area.
- Moisturize Your Skin :: All out of your favorite moisturizer, just rub some baby oil over you skin to moisturize your skin.
- Soak Up Oil Residue :: All out of your favorite Dry Shampoo, just sprinkle some baby powder into your root. To get your oil residue soaked up.
- Fuller Eyelashes :: Do you have a regular time of mascara but want fuller lashes. Just dust your eyelashes with a tiny amount before applying mascara. This will give you fuller lashes.
- Face Powder :: Use a cosmetic brush to dust baby powder on your face to set your make up.
- Reduce Waxing Pain :: Reduce waxing pain by rubbing baby powder over the area. The baby powder will absorb other moisture, so the wax sticks to your hair and not the skin.
- Hair Serum :: Need to tame your fly always, just rub a little lotion in your hands and then over your hair to keep them in place.
- Lipstick Remover :: Use a little lotion on your lips before you wipe it off with a tissue. To get it all off.
- Shower Lotion :: Want some instant shower lotion, just towel dry in the shower and slather up to lock in the moisture.
- Layer Perfume :: Layer perfume over lotion to make it last longer. Moisturize your skin “hold” scent better.
- Small Cut :: Apply lip balm to any tiny cut for some quick care and healing.
- Cuticle Butter :: Use a little for a quick cure for soft cuticles.
- Heel Healer :: Do your heels need a quick smooth over. Apply some lip balm to your heels to hydrate your heels before you head out.
- Save Your Hairline :: Apply a protective barrier of gloss along your hairline to prevent staining.
- Brow Gel :: Apply a small amount on your brow to tame them for hours.
- Lipstick Stains :: Spray on the lip stain and allow it to soak. It will loosen the lipstick stain before you wash.
- Quick Dry Nail Polish :: Spray some hairspray on your manicure to set it faster.
- Avoid Hair Static :: Spray some hairspray on your brush before you run it through your hair to stop the static.
© 2016, Beauty Brite. All rights reserved.