Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
It is Back to School time! Now that the little ones are back in school, it is time to think about your beauty routine! Feel free to try Mally’s simple tips!
So far I have loved trying all of the wonderful products such as, lipstick, cream blush, powder blush and even foundation. Having high standards I knew I would not be let down.
When I first tried the Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick I thought this is so much more than a lip gloss or a lipstick. It is so many things in one. I no longer needed to put on a lip liner, a lipstick or even a gloss. This has full coverage in one application. I love that with just a few clicks of the tube you can see the liquid disbursing up through the brush and this also makes it very easy to apply. The brush is soft and feels good while being applied.
The Mally Volumizing Mascara is a best selling product, and I can see why after trying the product only one time. I love the traditional brush because it seems like these days I can only seem to find either a silicone brush or a curved brush which always causes my lashes to clump. This mascara gives you an instant look of thicker, longer and darker lashes.
With all the kiddos starting school recently, I know all the busy moms out there are probably skimping on their beauty routines in the mornings!
Mally Roncal’s Tips to Achieve a Flawless Face in 5 Minutes:
· Start by applying concealer under your eyes and blend using your ring finger since it has the softest touch and will be the most gentle on your delicate under eye skin. Then, apply your concealer to the inner corners of your eyes and on either side of your nose and blend.
· Lightly dust a powder foundation to your face.
· Using a mascara, such as my Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara, apply two coats of mascara to your top and bottom lashes by wiggling the mascara wand at the base of the lash line, and then combing through the ends.
· Quickly fill in your eyebrows to frame your face. Take your brow pencil and lay it along your nose so that it touches the inner corner of your eye and mark the spot with your pencil. This is where your brow should begin. Next line the pencil up with the outer corner of your iris, the highest part of your arch. Then take the pencil from the edge of your nose to the outside corner of your eye, which is where your eye brow should end. Fill it in with a very sharp brow pencil and powder that is one shade lighter than your brows.
· Apply a bold, fall color to your lip, like my Mally Beauty High Shine Liquid Lipstick Pen in Delish to finish your look.
If you only have time to apply just a few makeup items, these two would make the world of difference. A nice pop of color on your lips and nice voluptuous eyelashes to give you that nice bright eyed look! Pop the liquid lipstick in your purse and you will only need to re-apply a few times daily.
© 2015, Beauty Brite. All rights reserved.