NATURAL HAND CREAM MADE WITH CARE
FROM SOAP & PAPER FACTORY
THINK: Luxurious, good–for-you, natural hand cream.
WHAT IT IS: A rich, handcrafted, subtly scented emollient cream full of essential oils. Packed with ultra-hydrating shea butter, meadowfoam, borage oil, vitamins, minerals and amino acids to feed dry skin, Soap and Paper Factory Hand Cream is the ultimate in natural skin nourishment. Each one comes in a beautiful, recyclable aluminum tube with stunning floral designs.
Hand Cream Scents include:
- Geranium: laced with patchouli and ylang ylang, this scent imparts balance and energy
- Gardenia: mysterious, alluring and feminine, a truly irresistible blend
- Lavender: a calming stress-reliever, perfect for bedtime application
- Green Tea: a pure, crisp, detoxifying aroma that awakens the senses
- Verbena: a truly uplifting woody, floral scent
- Jasmine: an intoxicating, flower fragrance that promotes inner peace
Soap & Paper Factory founders Lisa Devogelear and Shannon Burch choose the finest ingredients to create the highest-quality-possible beauty products for home and body. The combination of exquisite fragrances and beautifully designed, earth friendly packaging make Soap & Paper Factory bring serious luxury (not to mention a fun, indulgent femininity) to the “natural” space.
WHAT THEY COST: $18
WHERE TO FIND THEM: Soap & Paper Factory